Danielle Frisbie is an asset to her clients. The latest technologies, along with research and business strategies are only a few of the marketing tools utilized. These tools combined with her integrity, perseverance, professionalism and extensive knowledge of the area make the transition of selling or purchasing a home, a smooth one. Let her be your advocate for the biggest purchase of your lifetime.
Real Estate Background
- Licensed REALTOR in Colorado
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- B.A., Kansas University, 1994
- Graduate of Leadtime Bible Program, Doulos Ministries, 1996
“My husband, Rob, and I love Colorado Springs. He grew up here and knew that this was where he wanted to raise his family. The people, the mountains, and the history all drew me to real estate. My interests include restoring turn-of-the-century homes. This passion has made me an expert of the Old North End and Broadmoor areas. My knowledge isn’t limited geographically though. There hasn’t been a house I’ve gone into that I haven’t been able to appreciate something about it. I am passionate about Real Estate.”
Call or Email Me today!
Please Visit My Website: HomeSalesInTheSprings.com