“When you’re serious about Real Estate”
Awards and Recognitions
- Member of Colorado Springs Elite-25 and Peak Producers
- Member of the Pikes Peak Association, Pueblo & Denver Board of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Specialist and “E” Certified
- Over $31,000,000 closed volume in 2016 averaging a closing every 3 days
- Ranked in top 1% of all Realtors® in the United States
- 1993 Realtor Salesperson of the Year award from Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Winner of prestigious Legend Award and Platinum Chairman’s Circle Award for 15 years running
- One of Top 20 Most Influential Realtors by Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Expert court witness regarding Real Estate matters for several local attorneys
- Voted Best of the Springs for the Independent in 2011
Bobbi has been specializing in residential sales in Colorado Springs since 1977 and is considered a legend in the industry by her clients, peers, and associates. Her dedication and professionalism have earned her numerous awards and recognitions throughout the years. After 40 years, Bobbi still makes herself available to her clients 24/7 and personally handles all aspects of each transaction from start to finish. Her 2 full-time administrative assistants insure that all business matters and transactions are managed in a timely and professional manner. In 2012 her granddaughter Jade Baker became her partner specializing in Military clients and in 2014 Stephanie Hawthorne joined the team specializing in New Home Builders & Land Development projects. Bobbi’s pledge to her clients is that they will always receive 110% commitment from her whether she is selling a $50,000 condo or a $1,000,000 mansion.
Bobbi was born in beautiful Beverly Hills, California into a family of successful journalists. When it came time to start her own career she took a different path and decided to become a theatrical agent for child actors, managing not only several child stars, but also her own children’s careers as well. After several years of being an agent and a very busy stage mom, she felt it was time for a shift in her career and location. So in 1977, at 35 years old, she packed up her family and moved to Colorado Springs to begin a new career in real estate and has been totally submerged in it ever since. Bobbi has 3 children, 7 grandchildren & 3 great grandshildren. Bobbi is very close to all her family and loves holidays together. She has been on several non-profit boards over the years and feels giving back to the community is important. At 75, she has the drive and energy of someone half her age. When asked if she has any plans to retire, she just laughs and says, “Not as long as I can keep going”. Her nickname is ‘the human tornado’.
“I handle the largest single investment most people ever make. That’s a huge responsibility that can’t be taken lightly! I am constantly updating my education so that my business is always conducted in the best, state-of-the-art manner.”
Visit Bobbi’s Website: www.BobbiPrice.com
Call or Email Me today!