Erik Behr, a licensed realtor with The Behr & Behr Team, is a native of Colorado Springs. Having lived over 20 years in the community, Erik uniquely understands the market as a true local. His role on the team involves quality assurance within daily operations, making sure every touchpoint with clients is personally customized and professionally delivered. Clients often say his down-to-earth personality allows for a fun and authentic experience.
Growing up in a professional, full-time real estate family, Erik never saw the business as an arduous job. His parents worked extremely hard, but the relationships they developed over the years always brought new friends and family into their daily lives and home. It’s this kind of authentic and personal service that drove Erik to pursue his education in social work (B.S.W.) at The University of Texas and entrepreneurship (M.B.A.) at the Acton School of Business in Austin.
“Returning to Colorado Springs to join the family team was an easy decision,” says Erik,
“Every client interaction would be an opportunity to serve people in this community.”
The Behr & Behr Team are top producing leaders in Colorado Springs, producing (46x) more sales volume than the average Colorado Springs realtor (based on PPMLS 2014 sold volume divided by the number of PPAR member realtors: $890k avg per agent).
The team’s experience:
- Our team has over 60+ years of experience.
- Commitment to continuing education.
- Member of CRS Membership Referral Directory of 40,000+ members.
- Expert in 1031 tax-deferred ex-changes.
- A team-oriented sales approach includes service assistant and professional marketing support.
- ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative, National Association of REALTORS®️.
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist, Residential Sale Council of the REALTORS®️ National Marketing Institute.
- GRI: Graduate of REALTORS®️ Institute.
- CDRS: Certified Default Resolution Specialist.
- Colorado Real Estate Broker License.
Erik’s connection to the area’s #1 Independent Real Estate firm, The Platinum Group Realtors, embeds him with a team of collaborative and professional industry leaders. This group of top producing agents are full time and full service, continuing to lead in the local community and globally.
- The Best of the Springs, Gazette Winner
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents- Real Trends
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- RIS Media Top 500 Power Broker Awards
In his spare time, Erik enjoys hiking, visits to the dog park with his boxer, water sports, renovating houses and volunteering.